Sunday, March 30, 2014

Nail Art Society's March Box!

Shattered Nails!






This design is done by #CALIFORNAILS and is really coool and easy!


This is another one that is done by #CALIFORNAILS that I absolutely love and can't wait to try! Such great ideas!


Orly

Bonding White

This is awesome! It will make creating beautiful designs so much faster and easier to do! I always get frustrated because things won't stay put! LOVE THIS!


Orly

Instant Artist (water based paint) in Purple

Well, y'all know my favorite color is Purple so LOVE LOVE LOVE!


Iridescent pieces from first creative idea

I can't wait to use this to make like Angels and use this on their wings etc.!



The Purple pieces from the 2nd creative idea

I can see me using this to make dragons, a princess crown, etc.

What do y'all think of this? What could y'all do with this box? Show me YOUR creativity! tag it with #NailArt! Maybe #NailArtSociety will love yours and feature it!



No comments:

Post a Comment