Saturday, November 30, 2013

Nail Art Society's November Box!

Accent with Attitude!!


Check out after the jump for individual pictures and my thoughts!

THEY ARE NO LONGER A COMPANY




Mint 
Buttered Rum
I absolutely love this color!!!! It's a brand I haven't tried and I love it!!!!






Hex Nail Jewels
These are so sweeeeeet! Perfect to go with the color of polish!


Nail Studs
These you can do so many different designs with! you can paint them, put them in various formations, etc.! so fun!


 Creme Curved Tip Tweezers

These are so perfect for picking up all the studs, and various things I've received in previous kits! It has made things so much easier!!!!  LOVE THESE!!!

Overall this is an awesome package! I'm continuing with the company because they have yet to disappoint me! what do you guys think? would you give them a try? Have you?  Lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment