Wednesday, June 26, 2013

May Nail Art Society Box!

May Bag!
The Month of Kiss!


Kiss Marbleizing Pen and Polish in Purple
I had just bought this in April to do the marbling! I will be doing a tutorial at a later time on that and giving another one of these away separately.  There is a cute card included with a tutorial on doing gradient hearts!

Kiss Nail Artist 3D Charms with glue included! So many cute charms!

Nail Artist Paint and Stencil kit! 
There is a neon orange, neon yellow, and glittery purple for the bottles.
It comes with 30 stencils.

Kiss Nail Artist Flat Stickers in PURPLE!!!!!
loving it!!!!

Kiss Nail Dress Strips for tips and toes!
Really love these! so pretty and dressy!

\
Kiss Nail Dress Strips for tips and toes!
Fun for the summer time!

I got all this for $9.99! I also got a 2nd one that I will be giving away!!!!!!! keep your eye out shortly and make sure you have already followed me in some fashion for your chance to get all this for free! Here's the giveaway! 

Nail Art Society is currently invite only so go here to input your e-mail so you can get your invite!

You can find them on facebook, twitter, youtube, pinterest, and pheed




3 comments:

  1. The Kiss Nail Art Society box was definitely my favorite because I love Kiss products. They last long and the colors were amazing. I would love to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I def like the may one. Im loving the kiss nail dress!!! <3

    ReplyDelete