Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cravebox Winter Favorites!

  The box! 
A peek on what's in!
All day goodies!
Check after the jump for individual pix and my thoughts!


They can be found on Twitter
Something to definitely help keep my husband and I warm!  YUM! 
  
Someone read my mind because we -LOVE- Nancy's appetizers! Big hit in this house!

I had never heard of this before!  It was a BIG bottle too! I can't wait for my husband to experiment with it.  Just in time for the Super Bowl!

BELVITA BREAKFAST BISCUITS 
They can be found on Facebook and Twitter
I love blueberries  and this is great for on the go to school, work, or the gym!

You can find them on Facebook and Twitter
Gorgeous color! very nourishing! I may just have to check out their website for more!

You can find them on Facebook and Twitter
Due to having abdominal hernia surgery in November and falling down my basement stairs I've not been able to try these yet!  They all sound like really cool scents! Beach Blossom and Dreamy Pink Icing are calling out my name!

COUPONS!
They are on Facebook and Twitter too!
I looooooooove me some Pillsbury coookies!

You can find them on Facebook and Twitter too!
I love creamer in my coffee and I have tried theirs and love it! Getting some for free works! :)

OMG! I use these crusts to make AWESOME apple pies :) YAY!

This was an awesome box! Sooo much I can use!I just hope I have the time :)

You can click the link above to find Cravebox or there is a link on my left sidebar! 
You can also find them on Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment