Monday, January 14, 2013

Birchbox's December Box!


 
Da Box
Da Goods!
Check after the jump to see the individual pix and my review!


Amika | Obliphica Nourishing Mask
Packed with Omega Acids and vitamin C, this lush conditioning mask boosts shine and even helps repair split ends.  Full-size, $12-40.

Sounds interesting and worth a try!

Juice Beauty | Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream
This brand new CC (read: color control) is the ultimate multitasker.  The lightweight cream naturally improvesskin tone with vitamin c and grape-derived reveratol.   Full-size $39.
Well, I don't have colored hair so this won't work for me, guess it will go in the pile of stuff for giveaways...

Juicy Couture | Juicy Couture
Juicy's signature fragrance is a blend of sweet and floral notes.  Sophisticated and feminine, it's perfect for day or night.  Full-size $19-89

ModelCo | SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss
This Australian brand's winning gloss coats lips with subtle color.  Plus the built-in mirror allows for easy on-the-go application.  Full-sized $16

The color I got will actually work with my skin tone. very cute having the mirror built into the bottle!

LIFESTYLE EXTRA
Emily's Chocolates | Dark Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Fortunes filled with festive messages, these treats have surpassed ginger snap cookies as our favorite holiday goodie.  Box of 6 cookies $5.99

OMG this hit my sweet spot because I LOVE dark chocolate! such a good throw in!

This too was added in but not something I will probably use.  maybe I'll add it to a giveaway I'm planning shortly!

What did you guys think of your box?  Is it just me or are they moving further and further away from the way they started out?  I'm not sure I'm going to continue subscribing.  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment