Sunday, September 30, 2012

Glossy Box September!

Glossy Box September Box
Fall Forward!

  The Box

The Goods
Please check after the jump for individual pictures and my review!


GKHair- Moisturizing Shampoo
Price for full size $20.00/10.1oz
Nourished with plant extracts.  This superior smoothing will purify and moisturize the scalp and hair.
Adding this to my group of things to give this a go! 

GKHair- Moisturizing Conditioner
Price for full size $20.00/10.1oz
This gentle moisturizing conditioner puts the finishing touch on your tresses and leaves your hair smooth, radiant, and revitalized.
I don't find many conditioners I like so I will definitely give this a go!



Kryolan for Glossybox! Moisture Rich Lipstick in Glossy Pink.
Price for full size $14.00/0.14oz
Treat your lips to a creamy, long lasting lipstick enriched with vitamin E to stimulate and hydrate your lips.  This perfect pop of GLOSSY pink compliments all skin tones and lifestyles.
This is a beautiful color and I love the feel of it!

Missha- M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42
Price for full size $29.99/1.69oz
Hailing from Korea, this blemish balm, also known as BB cream is a multi-tasking powerhouse for the face. This multi-use cream provides light coverage, soothes, protects, and moisturizes.
This was a really big "sample"! I look forward to seeing over time how this is!

OC 8- Professional Mattifying Gel
Price for full size $30,00/1.6oz
This innovative mattyfying gel lets you get control of your shine all day long.  Clinically tested, this one of a kind gel keeps shine down while helping you achieve a fresh flawless even tone look. For all skin types.
I've never tried this before so it should be interesting.

Ok.  I was really impressed with this box, but I had to cancel my subscription because I just can't justify it right now. What do you guys think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment