Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Birchbox August 2012 Box

Birchbox August 2012 Back to School Box!

All the goodies!

Beauty School tips! 

Pencil Promise

Check after the jump for the close ups and reviews!


Calderea | Hand Soap
A delicious-smelling (I'll take my husbands word on that...) soap loaded with aloe vera and olive oil to soften hands.
I don't have a sense of smelll so that's lost on me but I love having samples like this in my purse in case I run into a restroom with no soap!
Price for full sized $10.50

 Juicy Couture | Viva la Juicy La Fleur
This modern scent is a feminine blend of wild berries, mandarin, and waterlilly.
So frustrating with no sense of smell...  I'll let Bill be the judge on keep or goes in box of stuff to add to packages I send out.....
Price for full sized $70.00


Stila | Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner
Swap your plain black liner for this shimmery update- it'll make your eyes stand out.
loving this! I love experimenting with make up  since I've been a tomboy my whole life :)
Price for full sized $20.00

Yu-Be | Moisturizing Skin Cream
This best selling Japanese cream hydrates chapped lips, rough heels, cracked hands.
This is nice to toss in my purse and use during the winter time when my hands get dry etc.
Price for full sized $16

BONUS!!!!!!!
SCHICK | Hydro Silk Razor
The water activated serum moisturizes skin while you shave, and the innovative oval-shaped design hugs tricky areas like knees and ankles.
I can't wait to try this! I'm always looking forward to up to the date shave ideas!
Price for full sized ?? :)


Soooo, overall again Birchbox wins!
What do you guys think? 
Haven't joined the revolution yet?  What are you wating for? Go Here to Birchbox NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment