Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Glossy Box July 2012

 Glossy Box Summer Nights July 2012


 Ohhh pretty wrapping! 
The goodies!

The Glossy Mag

Look after the jump for the up close views and reviews!


Alessandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm
This foot cream oil imported exclusively from Germany provides intensive protection and mourishes skin, leaving it soft and supple.
I am cruel to my feet so this one is good for me AND my husband!
Price for full sized 100ml $18.50

OFRA Cosmetics universal eyebrow pencil
Created with a beeswax base for an effortless and long lasting application this water resistant pencil is perfect for even the most sensitive eyes.
Such a great formula for me because my skin is sensitive!
Price for full sized 0.04oz (above) $10.00

Sebastian Color Ignite Multi-Tone Shampoo
Smart color moisture complex that targets your color-treated strands, to deeply moisturize and restructure hair fibers wherever needed most.
Well, I don't color my hair so I guess this goes on my swap page :)
Price for full sized 8.4oz $14.95


Sebastian Color Ignite Multi-Tone Conditioner
This micro-bubble conditioner whips, wraps, and wows your strands leaving your hair with long-lasting color and vibrant shine.
Again, I no color so someone else will enjoy!
Price for full sized 6.6oz $16.95


Senna Cosmetics Double Dose Lip Lacquer
This extremely shiny gloss formula contains light reflecting pigments that make your lips appear fuller and hydrated.  Vitamins and Jojoba Oil add extra conditioning to your pout.
I wish more lines would do this!  easiest way to change your look quickly while out!
Price for full sized 0.34oz $22.00

EXTRA!!!!!


Almond and Aloe Hand and Body Emulsionby Caswell-Massey softens and moisturizes dehydrated skin. The pure sweet almond oil will have your skin feeling like smooth as velvet.
ohhhhh this is in my must try pile!
Price for full sized 10.00oz $24.00

Feel free to check them out Glossy Box

So all in all a great box!  have y'all been getting glossy box?  What do you think? I have a lot of beauty boxes to put up because I've been sick so I don't usually post bomb people.





No comments:

Post a Comment