Monday, July 16, 2012

July MyGlam Bag!

MyGlam's July Bag "The Land of Beauty"

 The bag reveal!
The Bag with all the goodies!
All the goodies out of the bag!

I have to say this month really impressed me! I'll give you more on each individual item after the jump!



Juice Beauty
 Never heard of a company using green apple and that is a fave of mine so I can't wait to give this a try! If you'd like to just click the link above!
Hydro Punch Hydrating Conditioner
Yet another Nume product, only this one might actually not suck! they also gave really cool codes for discounts at the online store. If you'd like to check it out click the link above!
YES to Cucumbers
These are hypoallergenic and useful in your purse or on the go to remove make up and nourish the skin all in 1 swipe! Love this! Feel free to click the above link to check it out!

Big and Healthy Lip Polish in Leslie
This is a really big sample! I really love the color! It is the perfect shade for me! If you'd like to check this one or any other of the colors out feel free to click the link above!




















Somersault
Wow! When I went to go look for where you can get it, you can't even get it yet! We are so lucky! This is a HUGE bottle! So excited! Can't wait to play with it and get others from the line!

So all in all, My Glam is getting slowly better and better at profiling people with the new quiz and getting quality samples in the bags! OH! The bag itself I thought would be cheap as usual but it was made out of the material you know from the summer folding chairs?  Nice touch! I may have to change my thinking on them....

What do you guys think? Anything you really want?  Anything calling out your name? Are you a Glammie? If so, what'd you get?  If not, why not??  Go to MyGlam now and tell them I sent ya! (no we don't get a thing for referrals.. just nice for them to know how ya heard of them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment