Saturday, July 14, 2012

July Birchbox

See it, Hear it, Taste it, Touch it, Smell it- The Senses

This is the July Birchbox! When I opened it the lid to the bronzer's lid was loose but this really looks like a cool box! check after the jump to see each item, description, and my thoughts!


Ada Cosmetics Bronzer

Get an island goddess tan the dermatologist-approved way with this oh-so slightly shimmery, mineral powder. Full-size, $12.45

Since I can't stand being out in the heat I'm actually looking forward to this one! Sunkissed without the sun!

\
 Gloss Moderne High Gloss Masque

Sun, heat, and pollution all strip our hair-- happily, this vitamin-rich conditioning complex restores bounce and shine. Full- size, $39

Yet another hair product. This may go in my swap pile as I have hair products I would never part with or stop using already.....

 Harvey Prince- Hello

Get a glass half full disposition with this optimistic blend of juicy Meyer lemon, white grapefruit, and pink plumeria. Full-size, $26-$55.

Unfortunately, I have no sense of smell so I can't comment on this but it sounds really light and springy. Stick around and you may be the new owner of this sample! 

Stila Lip Glaze

This gloss from the limitedd edition It's Go Time Lip Glaze Trio combines shimmery color with mega-watt shine. Set of 3, $12.

I love this and am planning to get the set so I may do a giveaway for a few things from my boxes.

Lifestyle Extras!

LARABAR- uber

This latest addition to our snack drawer, these healthy and satisfying bars are packed with dried nuts and fruits. Variety pack of 16, $27.95

I have heard of this bar and that it is good.  The reason for the not so good shot is because it was melted! It was sitting out in my black mailbox and it's been 95+ outside and 100+ in our house! I'm gonna throw it in our fridge!

Birchbox Exclusive- Earbuds

We designed these neon headphones just for you! Pair them with your best playlist.

Cute and kitschy! I can never have enough headphones!

Overall I LOVED this box too! Birchbox remains active for me! Have you guys gotten yours? What'd you think?  If you want to try this box the link is over on the left sidebar!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Mine was 100% different! So crazy :)

    http://fulltimewifelife.blogspot.com/2012/07/birchbox-to-rescue.html

    ReplyDelete