Friday, July 20, 2012

Cult Nails Feelin Froggy!

Check out more pix and my review of it after the jump!






This is Cult Nails Feelin Froggy from their Fairy Tale collection! So these pictures probably look different from ones I have done in the past because I started trying to use my new set up! I love how the thumb shot can show the shimmer in this color because it is awesome! I had this on when I went to the doctor the other day and the receptionist was in love! I didn't even have it on all my nails yet!  Please excuse the messy edges. That is getting better as you will see with my next shots.

I am trying a few different things to see what looks best for the blog and to show the color off the best!  These were all shot with my artificial sunlight Ott Lamp. That thing ROCKS! we were using it for a nightstand light for a bit down here in the basement because we were waiting on energy efficient bulbs we had ordered to arrive so half the bulbs were blown down here.  Great for if you truly need to see things perfectly!

What do you guys think? Do you love the color? How bout the new way of doing the shots?  Stay tuned because Evil Queen is up next! I also still have Princess and Happy Ending to do on this collection.  I just received Coco's collection so that will be up soon too! A collection by a 13 year old!  I haven't left Zoya out I promise! It arrived yesterday so I'm gonna be a busy gal!  What colors do you want to see most?

Feel free to check out Cult Nails and their collections here.

2 comments:

  1. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here
    by searching for vegtherm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll immediately snatch your rss as I can not find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Please permit me know so that I may just subscribe.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete