Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June Birchbox!

The Insert  
The Descriptions!
The Samples!


Borghese Eye Compresses- ohhh this will be fun to try!  I wonder if they will help with migraines.
Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint- I have another one of these and love them!
Scalisi Skincare- Seems interesting but not needed by me yet. I'm sure I'll find someone to give it to.
TheBalm- So cool! perfect for touch up or a change up during the day!
Lifestyle Extra- Band-Aid- I was one of the fortunate ones to get these!  so cute!  What a great idea!
Birchbox Man Extra- John Varvatos- while I have no sense of smell, I'm sure it smells great! Def have guys that would wear it!
All in all I loved this box!  So glad I joined this subscription!  Oh there was also an insert for www.artspace.com. What do you guys think? Do you have a subscription? no?  Link on the left sidebar! It is a must join for only $10 a month! Close up pix of all products after the page break.




Borghese Eye Compresses 


Jouer Moisture Tint
Scalisi Moisturizer
TheBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen
Band-Aid
John Varvatos, Star USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment