Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Zoya Beach and Surf Collection Review Part 6

Finally! This review is on Zuza and Wednesday!














These were all taken with my Nikon D80. 1st and last outside, middle inside!

Zoya describes Zuza as: Deep, saturated, oceanic turquoise with gold and silver metallic shimmer and a foil-like finish.  A beachy, colorful, foil-like shade with the perfect balance between blue and green.  

I think of aquamarine when I was looking at this especially outside!  I'm loving this color for wearing poolside!  All of the foil-like colors came off very easily with Zoya Remove+!

Zoya describes Wednesday as: Faded dirty medium turquoise with green undertone and an opaque cream finish.  A very stylish shade with a funky yet easy to wear vintage look.  

I think of this as kind of a vibrant coral color!  All of the colors went on very easily and only took 2 coats. 

If you haven't checked out Zoya's polish yet, you really should! Look up to the left and there is a feel the love button you can click on to go check out their over 300 color selections!

*Product was sent for review but in no way affected my review as it is 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment