Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May Birch Box

Exterior 
Opened
The Goodies!
Opening Note
What's in the box
Gossip Girl Sweepstakes!
                          
Atelier Cologne
Color Club Disco Nap
Waterfuse BB Cream
Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment 
Twistband
                        
The Extra in the box!

I have to say I was thrilled to get this box! There is so much in it I will use and I know I can give what I don't to friends.  I ended up ordering regular sizes for the Color Club but in pink... gonna get the gold too :) I also already ordered a bunch of the twistbands! You can find out what else was available and shop with the permanent link on the left side of my blog!  I think I might even order more note cards!  oh and a post card came with the cologne!

 What do you guys think?  anything you must have from it??

No comments:

Post a Comment