Thursday, December 15, 2011

Recap of Zoya Feel Collection Reviews!

 So here's a recap of all of my Zoya Feel Collection swatches!

                      Zoya Kristen                                                                  Zoya Carey




                              Zoya Megan                                                         Zoya Kendal













                  Zoya Kennedy                                                            Zoya Avery

Feel free to click on any name to take you to my full review! You can pick up any of these or over 300+ other colors on Zoya's site!

*all colors in the feel collection were provided to me by Zoya for review. My reviews are 100% my own whether I am provided the polish or buy it myself.

2 comments:

  1. It's actually very complicated in this active life to listen news on TV, therefore I just
    use world wide web for that reason, and take the latest news.

    ReplyDelete