Friday, May 15, 2015

Zoya Buy 3 get 3 Surprise Deal Part 2 of 2

The Get 3 Part :)

Zoya had a deal back in January where you buy 3 colors and you get 3 minis but you had no idea what you are getting until they shipped.  So I bought Prim, Emilia, and Haven! I showed them in this post last week. I will be showing the other 3 colors: Anais, Charlott, and Severine this week after the jump! OH! As a special surprise stay tuned because Zoya read my post last week & I'll be having a 2 more review posts coming up shortly.... not going to tell you what of yet! gonna have to come back to find out! Now on to the Swatches! Keep in mind these were miniature bottles and they were a special collection selected by Creative Director, Rebecca Isa, as perfect transitional shades never before available for purchase & not part of the regular collection!

Check after the jump for more pix and my review!
You can also find Zoya on FacebookTwitterTheir BlogYoutube, and Pinterest!


Anais

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)



So because Zoya sent these as a surprise and they aren't on the site, there's no description from them on what they describe this color of like I usually have I'll have to come up with one :) I think she' was going for a classic black you could have for any occasion and I think she hit it dead on! You could put a matte finish on it, a clear coat on it , dress it up with jewels etc. depending on the occasion! It comes out as a smokey black. I understand her reason behind the trio and love this black!

Charlott

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)
 



So this is an off white/ cream color. It's very appropriate for the office or you could use it to move into evening dressing it up with water decals, stamping, jewels, etc. Sorry it wouldn't set right on my nails!

Severine

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)



This is an AWESOME gold! It's more more of an antique gold in person and not in direct sunlight. This is my most favorite gold of any I have ever tried from any brand! (sorry Zoya!) So many different ways to dress it up or down and wear it!

Rebecca Isa hit the nail (finger nail?) on the head when she came up with this trio! If you need a travel kit with some must haves to have on the fly these 3 would totes be in mine! What do y'all think?

What do you think is coming up? Stick around to find out!



50 comments:

  1. Loving the information on this site, you have done great
    job on the blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed to put you one little bit of observation to give
    thanks yet again with the extraordinary tactics you've provided here.
    It is simply particularly generous with people like
    you to provide openly all a lot of folks might have offered for sale as an e-book
    to generate some money for themselves, primarily since you could have tried it in case you considered necessary.
    These basics in addition acted like the fantastic way to realize that some
    people have a similar keenness the same as my own to learn a good deal more regarding this condition. I am certain there are several more fun times ahead for many who looked
    over your website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dugg some of you post as I thought they were handy invaluable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace,
    when i read this article i thought i could also make comment due to this good piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kavin.... do I know you from youtube? I swear I remember a Kavin from a livestream or something a long time ago :) thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  5. I like this site very much, Its a very nice berth to read and
    obtain info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's
    to be just what I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content available for you?
    I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write about here.
    Again, awesome site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by! I've had a few people offer to write content and I'm still considering it. I'll keep y'all in mind!

      Delete
  7. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I am ready to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming again to read more news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I internet while eating my breakfast! thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Excellent blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.

    Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress
    or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed ..
    Any tips? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blogspot has been a great place for me because they have templates and are very easy to switch b/w true text or html. Don't pay someone else for your own words. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  10. As I website possessor I think the subject matter here is real superb, appreciate it
    for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not sure the place you're getting your information,
    however good topic. I needs to spend a while learning more or
    working out more. Thank you for wonderful information I used to be on the lookout for this
    info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've made some really good points there. I looked on the net to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with
    your views on this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some genuinely superb information, Sword lily
    I detected this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to
    love this site. Thanks, I'll try and check back more frequently.
    How frequently you update your website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to update it more frequently now. I've been sick, I lost my mother suddenly, and had some other life situation things happen but I should be up and going again shortly!

      Delete
  16. But wanna remark on few general things, The website design and style is perfect, the articles is real
    fantastic :D.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog
    posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web
    site. Studying this info So i'm glad to exhibit that I've an incredibly good
    uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I so much surely will make sure
    to do not forget this site and give it a look regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you might be a great
    author.I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the future.
    I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice morning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello.This post was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this matter last Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I believe this site has got very excellent pent content
    material content.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this brilliant blog!

    I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my
    Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am continuously browsing online for posts that can aid me.
    Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through
    Google, and found that it is truly informative.
    I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if
    you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wanted to follow along and allow you to know how much
    I cherished discovering your web blog today. We would consider it the honor to work at my company and
    be able to use the tips provided on your blog
    and also participate in visitors' feedback like this. Should a position involving guest article writer become on offer at
    your end, you should let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello, you used to write excellent, but the last few posts
    have been kinda boring... I miss your super writings.
    Past few posts are just a little bit out of track!
    come on!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great information. Lucky me I found your website by accident
    (stumbleupon). I've bookmarked it for later!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Perfectly composed subject matter, Really enjoyed looking at.

    ReplyDelete