Friday, July 11, 2014

Zoya Tickled Collection!


Check after the jump for more pix and my review!
You can find these colors for $9 each at Zoya.com.
You can also find Zoya on FacebookTwitterTheir BlogYoutube, and Pinterest!


Zoya Kitridge! 

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)




(Next 3 taken inside with my Nikon D80)





Zoya describes Kitridge (please ignore the misspelling in the pictures!) as a classic summertime bubblegum pink cream. This universally flattering (evenly balanced between cool and warm) has enough white to make it pop against a tan. It's flawlessly opaque in just 2 coats.  Beware though.. .due to the florescent pigment used, actual shade and reproduction may differ.

I was thinking bubblegum myself when I put it on! I thought of like joe blow bubble gum I used to get in the summer times etc.  totally got me flashing back to my summer days as a youngin;! LOVE IT!

Zoya Rooney!

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)




(Next 3 taken inside with my Nikon D80)




Zoya describes Rooney as a mid-range magenta pink cream with balanced undertones to flatter most skin tones. Flawlessly opaque in 2 coats. Please note: Due to the florescent pigment used, actual shade and photographic reproduction may differ.

I thought of like watermelon when I looked at this on my fingers! I love it! My sister had a teacher with this name in 5th grade :) Every time I see this name I think of them. If you love pinks, this is a must have to add to your collection!

Zoya Wendy!

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)




(Next 3 taken inside with my Nikon D80)




Zoya describes Wendy as a juicy summer melon, deep enough to flatter a tan but bright enough to stand out! Flawlessly opaque in 2 coats. Please note: Due to the florescent pigment used, actual shade and photographic reproduction may differ.

I thought of Wendy as the Coral of the group this year.if you are a coral lover this one is for you! It is gorgeous, just unfortunately not a color that goes well with my skin tone! *pouts*

Zoya Rocha!

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)




(Next 3 taken inside with my Nikon D80)




Zoya describes Rocha as a classic folly red cream with warm undertones that enhace a summer glow! Flawlessly opaque in 2 coats. 

I actually really liked this color! I don't usually think red tones go with my skin tone but this one did! I got compliments all day long while I was out and about.  It gave me opportunities left and right to pimp out Zoya ;)

Zoya Tilda!

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)




(Next 2 taken inside with my Nikon D80)



Zoya describes Tilda as a warm mantis green cream that is a great alternative to a summer lime. Flawlessly opaque in 2 coats. Please note: Due to the florescent pigment used, actual shade and photographic reproduction may differ.

I think of this kinda of as a granny smith apple green. I make great apple pies from those all the time in the summertime! I loved this color! Beautiful color!

Zoya Ling!

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)




(Next 3 taken inside with my Nikon D80)




Zoya describes Ling as a vibrant royal blue cream that is evenly balanced to flatter most skin tones. Flawlessly opaque in 2 coats.

I think of the Smurfs when I see Ling :) it's the perfect color if you are trying to do a smurf themed mani! I love this color!

So with the exception of one thumb pix missing, the misspelling of 1 of the colors on the pix, what do y'all think of the collection??

Please keep in mind I'm not working at full capacity due to being in the hospital, constantly being back and forth to the doctor, physical therapy, having oxygen 24/7, and another scary test ahead of me. I'm trying to crank these out asap though to stay on top of things.  Thank you for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment