Sunday, July 13, 2014

Zoya Magical PixieDust Summer 2014 Collection!



Check after the jump for more pix and my review!
You can find these colors for $10 each at Zoya.com.
You can also find Zoya on Facebook, Twitter, Their Blog, Youtube, and Pinterest!

Zoya Bar!

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)




Zoya describes Bar as a glittery nude topaz in the best-selling ultra textured, matte, holographic Magical Pixie formula. 

Somehow, I didn't get the inside shots on this one. But the outside shots I got on this are AWESOME! This really shows the holographic bits in this polish! It's matte, but it shimmers! I couldn't stop moving my hand around to get the halo bits to shimmer! Beautiful color to wear in the office to put a little shimmer to your ordinary everyday office appropriate manicure!

Zoya Ginni!

 (Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)





(Next 3 taken inside with my Nikon D80)





Zoya describes Ginni as a glittery pink tourmaline in the best-selling ultra textured, matte, holographic Magical Pixie formula.

I think of the sugar plum fairies from the nutcracker ballet. Just a tad shade of pink and lots of great holographic pieces shimmering throughout make this such a gorgeous polish! It is definitely a must have!

Zoya Arlo!

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)





(Next 3 taken inside with my Nikon D80)





Zoya describes Arlo as a glittering violet amethyst in the best-selling ultra textured, matte, holographic MagicalPixie formula.

Amethyst is my birthstone so of course I am in LOVE with this one! The holographic angle to this line this year added another dimension that I wasn't expecting and I was in heaven! I loved all 3 of these!

Ok guys, what do you think?  Any of these you MUST have or any you could do without? Leave some comments cause some giveaways are coming soon and comments left prior to them will help your chances of winning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment