Saturday, July 12, 2014

Zoya Bubbly Collection!

Check after the jump for more pix and my review!
You can find these colors for $9 each at Zoya.com.
You can also find Zoya on Facebook, Twitter, Their Blog, Youtube, and Pinterest!
Zoya Alma!

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)




(Next 3 taken inside with my Nikon D80)




Zoya describes Alma as  a warm golden peach metallic featuring the exclusive liquid-metal holographic jelly formula. Fully opaque in 2 coats. Perfectly balanced between yellow and orange, this shade flatters most skin tones!

I loved this color! It was like a sweet honey color that glittered all over the place! It actually went with my skin tone!

Zoya Jesy!

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)




(Next 3 taken inside with my Nikon D80)





Zoya describes Jesy as a full coverage, firey coral orange metallic holo featuring the exclusive liquid-metal holographic jelly formula. The golden undertones make this shade bright enough to flatter a tan but keep it distinctly different from the coppers of Fall!
This was definitely not one that worked with my skin tone, but I thought it was gorgeous! I agree with the firey description! If you are a coral girl... it is a must have!

Zoya Harper!

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)




(Next 3 taken inside with my Nikon D80)




Zoya describes Harper as a cotton candy pink with a spun gold shimmer. Featuring the exclusive liquid-metal holographic jelly formula, this shade is opaque in 2 coats. 

This color totally took me by surprise!  It's exactly as they describe! It's like spun in with the cotton candy is gold shimmer. I absolutely LOVED this color! I didn't want to take it off! Must have for pink lovers!

Zoya Binx!

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)




(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)




Zoya describes Binx as a spicy orchid purple dappled with gold metallic and holo sparkles. The exclusive liquid-metal holographic jelly formula is full-coverage in 2 coats. With undertones evenly balanced between red & blue, this shade is flattering to most skin tones.

OMG! I loved this color! It was my favorite color that I captured with my camera especially the outside shots! It's soooo pretty!!!!! I couldn't stop staring at it when I had it on!

Zoya Muse!

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)




(Next 3 taken inside with my Nikon D80)




Zoya describes Muse as a blue raspberry holographic fizz with a subtle vein of gold. This shade features the exclusive liquid-metal holographic jelly formula with 2 coat coverage.

Muse became a muse for me! I loved this color sooo much that I immediately put it on my left foot toes.  A few days later I got around to doing the right foot toes too :) That was like 2 weeks ago and my toes are STILL covered!

Zoya Stassi!

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)




(Next 3 taken inside with my Nikon D80)





Zoya describes Stassi as a brilliant citron green with a gold metallic glaze and holographic finish. Featuring the exclusive liquid-metal holographic jelly formula with 2 coat coverage.

OMG! please excuse the misspelling! I was wondering how they thought of that spelling. You know pregnancy brain? Fibro Fog? Well, I have Fibro Fog and lack of Oxygen brain.  I am sooo sorry Zoya! I love the color though! It sorta reminded me of the fake green on greeting cards? Glittery green lawn. I have soo many uses for it!

I am sooo embarrassed about the misspelling. What do you guys think of this collection? any must haves? up next is Zoya's Magical Summer PixieDust 2014. you are gonna flip!


No comments:

Post a Comment