Sunday, March 17, 2013

My St. Paddy's Mani with Zoya!

I used all Zoya for this special mani!


These are what I used for the mani! I did 3 coats of  Zoya Ivanka as the base, then Zoya Gilty on 4 fingers, and then used Zoya Ziv for the stamping of shamrocks but it didn't really turn out well.  very hard to see due to the yellow tones in Zoya Ivanka.  Click after the jump to see the results!



               Taken inside                                   Taken in Sun                                 Taken inside


                                                Left Thumb                          Right Thumb

I tried my best to be able to capture the glittery aspects but it didn't work well.  Nor did trying to capture the stamping.  So this is a stamping fail!

* btw, if you would like to participate in further giveaways that may be under afoot, you must be a follower prior to the giveaway.  My giveaway's are usually US and Canada only, sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment