Thursday, February 7, 2013

January Birchbox!

The Box  
The goodies!
Check after the jump for individual pix and my thoughts!

Eyeko | Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
This UK import features a user-friendly pen applicator and supersmooth formula.
Full-size, $15

Love this! goes on smooth and a great thing to have in your purse!

Harvey Prince | Skinny Chic
Keep your energy levels high (and fight cravings to boot) with this zesty blend of apple, mint, and lotus blossom.  Full-size, $21-55

Sounds lovely! Having no sense of smell I wouldn't know but I'd recommend it!

pur-lisse | pur~moist hydra-balance moisturizer
You don't need to grobetrot to enjoy the hydrating effects of this cream, which is made with Chinese lotus and French marine plant extracts.  Full-size $55.

very refreshing! I have had other products from this company and enjoyed them!


rahua | Shampoo and Conditioner Sampler Pack
A new hair care star, this eco-friendly brand combines nourishing Amazonian oils with other organic and natural ingredients.  Full-size $32-34 each.

This I am adding to my must try box! sounds like an awesome new line! I could never justify full sizes though! 

theBalm cosmetics | Hot Mama
How cute is this two-in-one blush and highlighter? The universally flattering pigment is laced with golden shimmer to warm up your complexion.  Full-size $20.

This it actually the size of what I received! it is a great size to be able to pop in the purse and have to change a look on the fly!

Overall, a great box!  what do you guys think?  Any must haves you see? I'll also be reviewing the Birchbox/Color Club nail art kit here shortly and resuming my Zoya reviews!


No comments:

Post a Comment