Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's My B-day!

Check out what all I snagged while out and about for my b-day!



Check out after the jump for the individual pix!


Found these at Five Below!

These were at 5 Below too!

I couldn't resist these 3 for $5!



I got this double sided travel mirror with 15X on 1 side from Bed, Bath, and Beyond!

Head Massage! Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

Revlon Magnetic Pop Star from bed, bath, and beyond.

Katy Perry's Meow! Cat shaped bottle!
A compromise with bill and me.
Got it at Ulta with a coupon!

OPI's 2012 BCA duo! You Glitter be Good to Me and I Think in Pink!
Got this at Ulta too!

From OPI's Spiderman series- Into the Night
Got this at Ulta at Bill's insistence! 

I got these as a buy 2 get 1 free from Ulta!
The Be Brave seems eerily similar to Zoya's Kissy...
You are Not Alone is similar to Butter London's Rosie Lee
I got Too Fab as it is supposed to be comparable to Zoya's LE Gilty so I will compare those too! 

Free gift from Sephora for my b-day!

 So all in all a great haul! Bill says I've met my b-day quota :)  What do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment