Saturday, February 18, 2012

Stamping Sunday! Using plate ending in #3

ok so you guys saw my previous post with Barry M Indigo and I decided to add to it with Barry M Silver and do it for this post! 









  My Left Hand                                                                     My Right Hand














SH23                                                                                      M33



I don't understand why these are showing up blurry! At least you can pretty much tell they stamped what was on the plate! I can't stop looking at my hands!  What do you guys think?  Have you tried Barry M polishes?  Which color is your fav?  Don't forget when I hit 100 followers I'm gonna have a REALLY good giveaway!
                          

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling, I can't stop looking at my nails either, after I paint them nicely. XD Today I have them all shiny and glittery :D
    Nice add! Silver Foil is perfect for stanping :)
    My all time fav Barry M is Block Orange. :D Fell in love with it the moment I saw it. :D

    ReplyDelete