Friday, July 19, 2013

Mint Mani for Talia Joy!

For those that don't know, a beautiful young lady Talia Joy lost her battle to cancer this week. She was a true inspiration to people all over the world with her youtube videos and zest for life even with her battle. When I think of her, I am reminded of her first time on Ellen when she said her motto was that of a young fish from a movie to just keep swimmin! The way she said it and bobbed her head was so dang cute!

I was so sad to hear of her passing! So when I heard about this idea I was all for it! here's mine!




I immediately thought of one of Butter London's newest colors Fiver!

Talia Joy, may you have endless nail problem free days and all the makeup you could ever want to work with! Make heaven beautiful for when the rest of us come to join you!

No comments:

Post a Comment