Sunday, August 5, 2012

Cult Nails Coco's Untamed Collection!


Introducing a collection done by Coco and launched for her 13th b-day!  This kid is creative! I have done tons of up close pux etc. so I'm going to do a jump to more pix and my thoughts!! These are all done with my Nikon D80 and artificial light (Ott Light).   You can find all these at Cult Nails!



 


 
Look at that shimmer!!!!!
 
ACK! hope you can see the shimmer here!



 
It is hard to capture the shimmer in this but is is GORGEOUS!
I found that a base coat of white really brought the color out well!

 I am not usually a fan of red, but I am of this! 
It is a Fiery Red I think with the shimmer under it!





I love this color! very vibrant lime green!
 I found that a base coat of white really brought the color out well!

 




Look at that multicolor shimmer!

Extreme Close Up!
Love Love Love Love LOVE IT!



 

 This is a great color that I think of cotton candy or Barbie!
I found that a base coat of white really brought the color out well!









No comments:

Post a Comment