Thursday, August 30, 2012

August My Glam Bag

Endless Summer!


 The Bag and goods!

 Goods!

Check after the jump for individual pix and my review!


Eclos- Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream & Cellular Activator Facial Serum
ehh... not too impressed....

Demeter Fragrance Library- Roll on Perfume Oil
I have no sense of smell so I'll have to run this past the hubby....

Salty Cosmetics- Glama-ZOID! Eye Shadow
I loved it so much I bought more!

Circus by Andrea's Choice- Spectacle
This was the 2nd month in a row this showed up in the bag so now I'm 2 for 5 on the colors!

This bag is the one that started making me feel like they were going downhill again. I was really disappointed especially about the nail polish since they had just had one in the previous one! Not sure what use I'll get out of this bag.

What do you guys think?  If You'd like to try My Glam there's a link up in the left sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment