Saturday, April 21, 2012

April Birch Box

So I decided to try birch box this month because I've been disappointed with MyGlam and Julep. So on with the box!
Pretty Box!

The Welcome Card

The description of what's in the box
  
All that was inside the box



Now, I could say this was going to be lovely to try except it's expired.
We were notified by BB that if that was true, we would get 100 points to compensate.

Mini Age of Aquarius Color Club! My first Color Club! <3 it!

Nice Sample of Juicy Couture!

Perfect timing for me! Can't wait to try!

An extra this month was these tape strips so your girls stay covered properly. CUTE!


So over all I was really impressed with this box! I hope this continues as I see myself actually using this stuff!
What do you guys think? Anyone else BB?

1 comment:

  1. I every time spent my half an hour to read this website's content all the time along with a mug of coffee.

    ReplyDelete