Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Breast Cancer Awareness Pedi!

So, I'm doing this for more than 1 reason.  I have breast cancer that has run throughout my family so I'm always aware.  6 months ago I found a lump and had my first Mammogram at 35.  There was a lump but not where I thought.  It appeared benign and gave me the option to biopsy it then or wait 6 months and get another ultrasound to see if there is any change.  I did the ultrasound yesterday  and it hasn't changed so I've now been allowed to go out a year before another ultrasound!  Currently I do have a friend that is going through treatment for breast cancer so this pedi is for her!

This is the final product. The Big Toe has a BCA ribbon on it.

                                                          and this to the right is pre cleanup!


I used the following to do the Pedicure:

                                                                                       Sally's for $9 love the key chain!

No comments:

Post a Comment