Monday, August 12, 2019

Ipsy August 2019 Unbagging



in the bag:

Shero Science 2- in - 1  Pore Purifying Cleansing Gel

This gentle cleanser is formulated with salicylic acid to fight breakouts, help exfoliate, and minimize the appearance of pores. Use it to remove every trace of dirt, makeup, and excess oils without stripping your skin of moisture.

Tip: Apply to damp skin and massage in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water. Splash your skin with cool water after cleansing to close pores and prevent stuff from entering.

Color Club Nail Polish in Nothing But a Smile

This female-founded brand creates imaginative, one-of-a-kind colors in their NY-based manufacturing plant. This beautiful, medium-toned nude polish is versatile, long-lasting and like all Color Club polishes, it's cruelty-free.

Tip: Apply this neutral polish all over your nails, use it as a base for a french mani, or take a thin brush and create fun patterns over it, like stripes and polka dots.

IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Gel Lotion Moisturizer

Made by plastic surgeons and derms, this brand's clinically-tested products are highly-effective and healthy for your skin.this oil-free lotion is made from ceramides and cactus flower extract to smooth skin, prime before makeup, and hydrate for up to 72 hours.
 
Tip: AM or PM apply pea sized drops of lotion to your forehead, cheeksm chin, neck-- anywhere you need some hydration. Then, massage gently upward until it's all absorbed.

SLMISSGLAM E61 Angled Shadow Brush

Created by Youtuber and beauty guru Stephanie Lewis, SLMISSGLAM is known for unique, eye-catching makeup brushes. They had us at the beautiful, emerald green and glitter handle but this synthetic-bristled brush hugs the contours of our lids and blends pigments like a dream.

Tip: Use this angled shadow brush to apply eyeshadow all over your lids. Wanna go smoky? You've got the perfect tool for the blending dark shadows onto the outer corners of your eyes.

Suva Beauty Eyeshadow in Coriander

Easy to apply.Opaque. Water-resistant. Honestly, what more could you want in an eyeshadow? This cream/powder hybrid formula delivers all of that, and then some. Plus, this golden pearl shade is "so" fun for all your end-of-summer looks. 

Tip: Dip your ring finger or a damp shadow brush into the shadow, then press eyeshadow onto your lid.

#ipsy 

18 comments:

  1. I think everything published was very reasonable. However, what about this?

    what if you wrote a catchier post title? I mean, I don't want to tell you how
    to run your blog, but what if you added something to possibly grab folk's attention?
    I mean "Ipsy August 2019 Unbagging" is kinda plain. You might peek at Yahoo's home page and note how they create news headlines to get viewers interested.
    You might try adding a video or a picture or two to get readers
    interested about everything've got to say. In my opinion, it might make your blog a little bit
    more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I've found something which helped me. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get pleasure from, cause I discovered exactly what
    I was taking a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace,
    when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but,
    I'd like to send you an email. I've got some
    ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are in reality a just right webmaster. The site loading pace is incredible.
    It sort of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents
    are masterwork. you've performed a excellent process in this matter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I every time emailed this website post page to all my friends,
    for the reason that if like to read it then my contacts
    will too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for finally writing about >"Ipsy August 2019 Unbagging" <Liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's awesome in support of me to have a website, which is helpful in support of my know-how.
    thanks admin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.
    I will always bookmark your blog and definitely will come
    back from now on. I want to encourage you continue your
    great job, have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website regularly,
    this site is in fact pleasant and the people are genuinely sharing
    nice thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  13. whoah this blog is great i love reading your articles. Stay up
    the great work! You recognize, lots of persons are looking around for this information, you can aid them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my sister is
    analyzing such things, so I am going to convey her.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I used to be able to find good information from
    your blog articles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content.
    Please let me know. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I
    to find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.

    I'm hoping to provide one thing back and aid others such as you
    helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My family members every time say that I am wasting my time here at net,
    but I know I am getting knowledge daily by reading thes nice articles.

    ReplyDelete