Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Pusheen Summer 2019 Box unboxing



I thought the flask was the instant flame strike thing. Can you tell I'm happy with the box? :)

In the Box:

*Mini Keychain flask that can hold 1 oz. of your beverage of choice
*Salad Container with dressing cup and fork
*Magnetic to-do list
*Pusheen Photo Holder
*Inflatable Pool Float
*2 pack can coolers
*Bandana
*Striped sailor pusheen long sleeved tshirt
*exclusive Sailor vinyl figure

#pusheenbox #unboxing #pusheensummerboxunboxing

4 comments:

  1. This design is spectacular! You definitely know how to
    keep a reader amused. Between your wit and
    your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!)
    Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say,
    and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pay a quick visit day-to-day a few web sites and blogs
    to read articles, however this blog presents quality based posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out
    your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you provide
    here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

    I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone
    .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always emailed this blog post page to all my contacts, as
    if like to read it then my friends will too.

    ReplyDelete