Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Influenster Boss Babe Vox Box



Korres Greek Yoghurt:
Foaming Cream Cleanser: msrp: $26 for 250ML
An Indulgent cream-to-foam, soap-free cleanser
that's formulated with real skin-nourishing
Greek yoghurt.
@korres.skincare

Natures Bounty Hair, Skin & Nauls Gummies:
msrp: $9.20
These delicious gummies are packed with Biotin
and antioxidents Vitamin C and E.
@NaturesBounty

C'est Moi Purifying Charcoal Clay Facial Mask:
msrp: $10.00
Purifying clay mask made to gently exfoliate
and detox pores, leaving skin smooth and
refined without stripping the skin.
@cestmoibeauty

Eva NYC Chameleon Temporary Color Sprays
msrp: $10.00
This buildable, brushable spray creates vibrant
color with zero commitment- in pink, purple,
and blue.
@evahairnyc

Taste of Home Special Delivery
msrp: $39.95 (quarterlt subscription)
Special deivery from Taste of Home delivers
curated kitchen gadgets, products, and recipes
right to your door every season!
@TasteOfHome


*Products received complimentary for testing purposes
https://linktr.ee/jeannecreatspot



5 comments:

  1. Wow, this post is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these things, therefore I am going to let know her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented for your
    post. They're very convincing and can certainly work.
    Still, the posts are too quick for novices.
    Could you please extend them a little from subsequent time?
    Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is just cool
    and i could assume you're an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed
    to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up, this weekend is fastidious designed for me, for the reason that this time i am reading this wonderful educational paragraph here at my
    residence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was
    wondering which blog platform are you using for this
    website? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because
    I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options
    for another platform. I would be fantastic if you
    could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    ReplyDelete