Thursday, August 30, 2018

FabFitFun Fall 2018 Unboxing



BeautyBlender- $20

Tip- before using, wet the sponge with water

and squeeze out excess liquid.



Simply Whiimsical Tea Towels- $14.99

Tip- hang or lay flat to dry after use



Skin&Co Roma Blue in Capri $22

Tip- You can use this as a shower gel or

to create a bubble bath!



GlamGlow Bubblesheet Oxygenating Deepcleanse

Mask (2 pack) $18

Tip- Place the mask onto damp skin & leave on

for approximately three minutes. once removed,

massage the remaining bubbles and rinse.



Sponsored

Luna Rica Bar

Tip- Keep a bar in your purse to enjoy wherever you go!



Vince Camuto Luck Tote in Black $128

Tip- Its made of Vegan leather so use a damp cloth to wipe

off dirt



Crown Brush 6 Piece Brush Set in Silver $75

Tip- mix two parts antibacterial dish soap and 1 part extra

virgin olive oil for a DIY brush cleaner!



Alfred Teapot $26

Tip- use one teaspoon of leaves per cup of tea



Cylo Cobra Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds in White $40

Tip- Clean the ear buds regularly with a slightly damp cotton ball



Crown Alchemist- Polishing Facial Exfoliant $67

Tip- Gently massage onto damp skin and rinse off with warm water.

it's gentle enough for daily use.



Touch In SolMEtallist Liquid Foil Lipstick Duo $24.99

Tip- Line your lips with the liquid side and wait

30-60 seconds before filling in the rest for a defined finish.



Total Value of my box was $434.99 not including my Add-ons.

8 comments:

  1. I'm now not positive the place you're getting your information,
    however great topic. I must spend some time learning much more or working out more.
    Thank you for wonderful info I was in search of this information for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's remarkable for me to have a web page, which is
    helpful in favor of my experience. thanks admin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good article. I certainly love this website. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pay a quick visit every day a few websites and information sites to read posts, but this webpage provides feature based writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on poker88. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and
    sources back to your site? My blog is in the very
    same niche as yours and my visitors would really benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
    not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I am getting that kind
    of information written in such a perfect method?
    I have a challenge that I am simply now running on, and I
    have been on the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete