Monday, April 23, 2018

Orly's Spring 2018 Pastel City!


So Orly has something called a Color Pass which is their version of a subscription box! 4 times a year you receive a box with 6 beautiful colors, and some fun things thrown in too! For the spring their theme was a throw back to the 90's! The collection is called Pastel City and we got the 6 Spring relevant colors, stickers that go with the bottles with their names, a hair scrunchie, and a bottle of cuticle oil! check out after the jump to see 3 of the colors I have been able to swatch as I've been getting back into the swing of this whole thing :)

This was my 2nd box from my Color Pass and I have loved both I have gotten so far! If you want to get yours simply go here: Orly Color Pass . You get $270 worth of product for $119 AND free shipping! The next 4 collections starting with this one! It really is an awesome deal! If you use the code PASTELCITY you can get it for $109!



Power Pastel


 



Orly describes Power Pastel as a White Lavender Pastel Creme. I would have to totes agree! I'm still getting back into the swing of swatching so please bear with me on the cleaning of the edges! I used an Ott light for the lighting on these pix.

Electric Jungle




 


Orly describes Electric Jungle as a Metallic Green Jungle. Personally this was my favorite of the collection! The white background pix of this color were done with an Ott light over them and the other were done with natural light. You can tell it was my fav because of how many pix I took of it in various ways :)

Lilac City








Orly describes Lilac City as a Metallic Pink/Lavender Foil. It's so pretty! I ended up using it for my Valentines Day Mani as you can see by some of the pix! The pix were taken under an Ott Light.








No comments:

Post a Comment