Wednesday, February 11, 2015

SinfulColors Valentine's Day 2015

Flirt With Hearts
Channel your inner Cupid this Valentine's Day with the SinfulColors Flirt With Hearts collection. These eight sensuous hues are guaranteed to make your hearts flutter. With a mix of classic reds and pinks, trendy teal plus a brand new, exclusive, limited-edition heart-shaped glitter, Love Sprinkles, you're sure to find your nail polish soul mate.

The SinfulColors Flirt With Hearts collection is amorously appropriate for the biggest date night of the year or anytime you want to add a touch of flirty fun to your manicure.

The SinfulColors Flirt With Hearts collection includes:

  • 24/7: our hottest pink
  • Daredevil: A pop of neon pink
  • Decadent: Dazzling red with metallic flakes
  • Dream On: A brilliantly induced boysenberry
  • Go Go Girl: A sleek and sexy candy-apple red
  • Love Sprinkles: Bubble gum pink gleaming with while hearts and flecks of glitter
  • Pinky Glitter: Bright pink with a splash of sparkle
  • Rise and Shine: The perfect teal\
You can find them on the WebFacebookTwitter, and Instagram 

The are $1.99 at Walgreens, Rite Aid, and other mass retailers in February 2015. Check after the jump and I'll be reviewing Daredevil, Decadent, Dream On, and Love Sprinkles!
Daredevil

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)




(Next 3 taken inside with my Nikon D80)




SinfulColors describes Daredevil (I know it's misspelled in my picture) as a pop of neon pink. It's not coming across that way on the computer but trust me it is very neon pink.  It is darker inside.  I did a white base to make it pop more which is why you see the white around the edges. I am still getting used to doing the neon colors and layering thing. I think the Love Sprinkles would look really cool on this but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. Once I do I will post a picture of it. 

Decadent

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)



(Next 3 taken inside with my Nikon D80)



SinfulColors described Decadent as a dazzling red with metallic flakes. Well, I liked how well it looked in the bottle that I decided to pile it on to look just like it :) It reminds me of Dorothy's ruby red shoes from the Wizard of Oz every time I looked down at my fingers! it's so glittery and pretty! The PERFECT thing to wear for Valentines Day!

Dream On

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)



(Next 3 taken inside with my Nikon D80)



SinfulColors describes Dream On as a brilliantly induced boysenberry.  I finally got this to swatch! It's not as good as I really want because my thumb cuticle as usual is aggravated  I used the white under this color as well to make it pop. It looks more grape in person.  much deeper.  I would agree with the boysenberry description.  I love it! below I am adding pictures I took once I added love sprinkles on top of it! I love anything purple so of course I love this color!

Love Sprinkles

(Next 3 taken outside with my Nikon D80)



(Next 3 taken inside with my Nikon D80)



SinfulColors described Love Sprinkles as bubble gum pink gleaming with white hearts and flecks of glitter. I should have cleaned this one up a bit more I know! The sun coming out here hasn't been very frequent so the day I did this I had to rush. OMG! I love this! it's so dainty and pretty! I wish I had had this around for my wedding day! I had a heart theme for it and this would have been perfect! It is a limited edition! you must run out and find it! RRRRRUUUUUNNNN!

Here's what it looks like over Dream On:

(Next 2 taken outside with my Nikon D80)


(Next 2 taken inside with my Nikon D80)




So what do you guys think? any I didn't swatch so like you want to pick up? any I swatched you liked? lemme know! My laptop crashed big time which is why I haven't been blogging. My husband overhauled it so now I'll be blogging big time! get ready for contests coming sooon! if you want to win some of the things I do is look at previous posts for comments that you can get points for etc. Posting anonymously doesn't count! :)





17 comments:

  1. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it,
    you're a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back from now on. I want to encourage you to
    continue your great posts, have a nice afternoon!

    Here is my web blog ... frozen frenzy mania cheat download

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I read your blog regularly. Your writing
    style is witty, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog here! Also your web site lots up fast! What host are you using?
    Can I am getting your associate hyperlink on your
    host? I want my web site loaded up as fast
    as yours lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats up are using Wordpress for your site platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up
    my own. Do you require any coding expertise
    to make your own blog? Any help would be really
    appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I believe that you ought to write more on this issue,
    it might not be a taboo matter but generally people don't speak about such subjects.
    To the next! Kind regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It's the little changes
    that produce the biggest changes. Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but,
    I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some recommendations for
    your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and include approximately all significant infos.
    I'd like to peer more posts like this .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really impressed along with your writing skills and also with the structure
    in your weblog. Is this a paid subject or did you customize
    it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's uncommon to peer a nice weblog like this one these days..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
    I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start.
    Do you have any points or suggestions? Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! Quick question that's totally off topic.

    Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?

    My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4.
    I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem.
    If you have any recommendations, please share. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I blog often and I really thank you for your information. This great article has really peaked my interest.
    I'm going to book mark your site and keep checking for new information about once a week.
    I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great information. Lucky me I recently found your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
    I have book-marked it for later!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading
    it, you might be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog
    and definitely will come back in the future. I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, have a
    nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am genuinely pleased to glance at this weblog posts which carries tons of helpful information, thanks for providing
    these kinds of statistics.

    ReplyDelete
  16. First off I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you
    do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing.
    I have had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out
    there. I do enjoy writing however it just seems
    like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure
    out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Every weekend i used to visit this website, as i wish for enjoyment,
    for the reason that this this site conations genuinely pleasant funny data too.

    ReplyDelete