Thursday, October 31, 2013

Incoco's Bone Rattling





I finally remembered to take a picture before hand! check out after the jump to see how I did with my nails and my thoughts on this company! Oh who am I kidding? I love these guys!!!!
You can find Incoco  on facebooktwitterpinterestinstagramyoutube, and their blog!

Be sure to tag em if you use em! #incoco







Look at that! I was even able to capture the glow! How cool is THAT? I absolutely adore this company! I have oddly shaped nail beds but their product works well and is very easy to to do! I think because my nails are so small it makes it easier :) I can cut them in half and save them! love these! No mess, no fuss, easy clean up!

ohhh! We watched The Conjuring while waiting for trick or treaters and it was so creepy and good! Even my husband liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment