Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Julep oh how I loathe thee!

I fell into that crowd that decided to try the julep box for a month and I'm glad I canceled soon after.  They were going to charge the next month before I even got my first box!  they can't exactly call them boxes as they are bags put in a shipping box.  I got Cameron and Alfie as my colors of nail polish.  I did a mani with them on Monday and it's already major wear in it!

That index finger is almost completely off already!  I used the julep nail therapy as the base and will be trying that one for a month to see how well it works.  I used the milani top coat.

Here is a picture of everything used for the mani!  very disappointed!  

I have heard from others that had horrible experiences with Julep as well.  Too bad they are more patient and understanding than I am :)  They even made someone pay the postage for theirs!  They actually had to go to the post office and pay for it before they could get it!

This blogger is sooo not a fan!
Here's the link to someone else's story Utopista Beauty Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment